(Last time edited: 22/04/19)
This website www.dhmoi.gr , from now on “DHMOI.GR”, is property of Theodorou (Athanasiou) Dimitrios, from now on “Administrator”, citizen of municipality Aghioi Anargiroi-Kamatero/Athens, Greece with Tax number 132011534, belonging at the Tax Office of Aghioi Anargiroi.
- The copyright of the content (e.g. pictures, information, data) and Services of the website www.dhmoi.gr which have been uploaded or will be uploaded to the site by DHMOI.GR are protected by Greek, Community and international laws on copyright and belong exclusively to DHMOI.GR or to their relevant beneficiary, while they are available to its visitors for strictly personal (non-commercial or non-profit) use.
- The names, images, logos and distinctive features representing DHMOI.GR or third parties along with their products and services, are DHMOI.GR or third parties’ exclusive marks, protected by the relevant laws on trademarks. Their appearance on the website should in no way be deemed as a transfer or assignment of license or a right of use. Apart from expressly mentioned exceptions (third party, partners and entities copyrights), the entire content of this website www.dhmoi.gr, including images, graphics, photographs, drawings, texts, of the services provided and all the files of this website in general are the intellectual property, the distinctive features and the registered marks of DHMOI.GR services and are protected by the relevant provisions of Greek law, European law and international conventions and treaties. Therefore, none of these shall constitute, in whole or in part, an object of sale, copying, modification, reproduction, and republication or shall be downloaded, transmitted or distributed in any way whatsoever. The user understands and accepts that he/she is not granted the right to reproduce, copy, sell, resell or/and commercially exploit in any way, in whole or in part, the content of the present website and therefore any copying, distribution, transfer, modification, resale, creation of derivative work or misleading to the public as regards the real provider of the website content, is prohibited. Any reproduction, reediting, uploading, announcement, propagation or transmission or any other use of the content, in any way or means whatsoever, for commercial and/or other purpose is permitted only following prior written authorization by DHMOI.GR, the Administrator or any other beneficiary of the copyrights.
- DHMOI.GR and the Administrator make every effort to ensure that the content information displayed on the website is as accurate and true as possible, but they are not responsible for its reliability, completeness or timeliness.
- DHMOI.GR provide the content (e.g. information, names or Businesses’ title, photographs, images, locations, hyperlinks), the products and services available via the website “exactly as is”, without any kind of representation, authorization or written guarantee, express or implied, whereas it goes without saying that the satisfactory quality, suitability, inviolability of compatibility, security and accuracy are guaranteed. Under no circumstance shall DHMOI.GR be liable for any claims of legal or civil or/and penal nature, not even for any damage (direct, special or indirect, which not exhaustively but indicatively, disjunctively or/and cumulatively constitutes loss of earnings, data, indirect loss of earnings, monetary satisfaction etc.) from visitors of the website or third parties on grounds related or not to the operation or/and the use of the website or/and to failure to provide services or/and information made available by it or/and any non-permitted third party interventions to products or/and services or/and information made available through it. The content and the information included in the present website constitute an offer to the visitor/user as well as to the internet users’ community in general and in no way could they be interpreted as valid information or/and advices or/and incitement and in no way whatsoever they dissimulate any incitement or dissuasion to perform or not specific acts.
- DHMOI.GR is under no obligation to examine the information provided by other persons promoted on the website and is available through our system. You may find information from another person promoted on the website which potentially may be unpleasant, harmful, inaccurate or misleading. You assume sole responsibility for the use of any information transmitted via the present webpage. We kindly request that you use it with caution and common sense and ensure the safety of commercial transactions when using information from our website. You are kindly requested to consider the risk of transacting with minors or individuals with misleading information, or persons who are not lawful representatives of the legal persons they claim to represent, whose identity, accuracy of statements and intentions we can in no way monitor or ensure. In the cases of Offers by Professionals via the webpage www.dhmoi.gr, DHMOI.GR is not responsible in any way as regards the products and services which are promoted through the webpage www.dhmoi.gr in respect of their quality, qualities, characteristics, defects, time and method of delivery. The Professional who makes the offer is exclusively liable for the characteristics of the products and services which are mentioned in the detailed description of the Offer.
- DHMOI.GR could potentially provide visitors/users of its services with the possibility to vote (at this website or another) on current matters expressed in the form of questions (from now on “Polls”). The answers of the voters at these Polls are registered, analyzed and commented upon by DHMOI.GR for drawing conclusions as regards the views held by the public as regards the specific matter. DHMOI.GR reserves the exclusive right to collect and exploit these data and the findings which emerge are its intellectual property. DHMOI.GR establishes the specific conditions for the participation in the voting and reserves the right to suspend the voting.
- The visitor/user is responsible for access to the services of www.dhmoi.gr website, whereas the respective access may require the payment of fees or charges to third entities (e.g. internet service providers, charges for internet access time). The visitor/user is solely responsible for the payment of the relevant fees or charges. Moreover, the visitor/user is exclusively responsible as regards his/her personal equipment and the necessary technological means permitting him/her access to the services of www.dhmoi.gr website.
- The use of the website is meant exclusively for lawful purposes, and in such a way that third party access is not restricted or hindered. The visitor should use the website in accordance with the law, the accepted principles of morality and the present terms and not commit any acts or omissions which may cause damage or malfunction to the site, affect or jeopardize the provision of services by DHMOI.GR.
- This website may possibly include links to third parties’ websites, for which DHMOI.GR is not liable in respect of the content of these webpages and for any damage that may be caused by their use, since the visitor gains access to them at his/her own responsibility. DHMOI.GR does not examine the availability, the content, the personal data protection policy, the quality and the completeness of services of other websites and pages referred to via links, hyperlinks or advertising banners on its website. Therefore, for any problem arising during their visit/use, the visitor/user should address directly the relevant websites and pages, which bear the entire responsibility for the service provided. DHMOI.GR under no circumstance should be deemed as adopting or accepting the content or services of the websites and pages it refers to or that it is related to them in any other way.
- In the case of Navigation instructions and Contact services and data transmissions in general through our website (e.g. text messages, photographs or other attachments) to other Persons, Public or Private Organizations or Businesses, DHMOI.GR does not undertake that these Services will operate trouble-free and correctly, although DHMOI.GR and the Administrator are making daily efforts for the best result.
- In the case of Direct communication by the visitors / users to Public Organizations (e.g. Town Hall) through our website it is categorically stated that DHMOI.GR, the Administrator and every person who acts in our name and on our behalf in general, disclaim any responsibility regarding the content of the sent messages (text and / or attachments) of the visitors / users from our website to the Public Organizations, Town Halls or other organizations or Businesses. The responsibility for message’s content is exclusively up to the user / visitor / sender of the message.
- The user-visitor has the opportunity to submit an opinion about a Municipality or Blog’s article or a review regarding his/her experience with the professionals on our website electronically. These reviews or opinions may be visible in public, and be placed at the bottom of some articles, or on the profile pages of the Businesses or on some other place of this website. These reviews must be submitted responsibly and be clear and true. The user-visitor is personally liable for the use by him/her personally of any inappropriate expressions and pointless personal criticism or/and unfair-insulting comments.
Functionality / Services
- DHMOI.GR takes every possible effort for the proper operation of the website www.dhmoi.gr, however it does not guarantee that the operation of this website or its servers will be uninterrupted or without any errors or free from viruses or other similar harmful components.
- Taking into account the provisions of the present terms and given that www.dhmoi.gr is a meeting place, as regards any disputes that you may have with one or more persons promoted on the website, third parties or users, you explicitly discharge DHMOI.GR (and every person who acts in our name and on our behalf in general) from any claims for compensation, claims and consequential or/and incidental damages of any type and nature, future or past, even if it cannot be expressly foreseen, which might arise in any event when such a dispute is involved and from the use of our webpage in general.
- Given the nature and the volume of the Internet, under any conditions, including that of negligence, DHMOI.GR assumes no legal liability for any form of damage suffered by the visitor/user of the pages, services, options and content of this website which are visited by the visitor/user on his/her own initiative. The contents of www.dhmoi.gr are provided as they are, without any express or implied guarantee in any way. To the maximum extent possible and in compliance with the law, DHMOI.GR disclaims all express or implied guarantees, including, but not limited to, those implying the tradability and the suitability for a specific purpose. DHMOI.GR does not guarantee that the pages, services, options and content will be provided without interruptions, without errors and that the errors will be corrected. In addition, DHMOI.GR does not guarantee that this website or any other related site or servers through which these sites become available to the users/members are free of viruses or other harmful components. DHMOI.GR does not guarantee in no way the correctness, the completeness or the availability of the content, pages, services, options or the results thereof. The cost for eventual corrections or services is borne by the visitor/user and under no circumstance by DHMOI.GR, Administrator or any other person who acts in our name and on our behalf in general.
- Necessary Clarifications
- Acceptance of a new Registration, Add Listing or Data changes remains at the absolute discretion of DHMOI.GR. In particular, it is clarified that in the “Business” and “Premium” Packages the ability of additional entries with the same Package refers only to same or similar Business Categories with the first Add Listing and provided that all entries concern Businesses that belong to the same owner. If DHMOI.GR discovers that the above specifications and terms are not met, it has the discretion to disapprove an Entry or remove it from the content of the www.dhmoi.gr website, informing the user accordingly.
- DHMOI.GR shall not become liable for errors or omissions detected during the completion of a registration’s form or of a new listing.
- The changes of data apply to the same listing category or categories.
- In special cases, we can contact with you to verify your data.